What is CPO Guaranteed Buyback?
What is CPO Guaranteed buyback?
Guaranteed buyback is an exclusive offer from The Pro’s Closet. We guarantee the trade-in or buyback value of your Certified Pre-Owned bike for 18 months. The guaranteed buyback value of your bike is for The Pro’s Closet store credit and will be updated on a monthly schedule until the offer expires. You can find the value of your bike any time by logging into your account at www.theproscloset.com and accessing the MY CPO tab within your account. Trade and sell criteria, as well as other limitations and conditions, are included below.
- The bike cannot have sustained significant structural damage, such as a cracked or broken frame or wheel, whether repaired or un-repaired.
- The bike must come with original paint and decals.
- If upgrades have been applied to the bike, the buyback price will be adjusted to account for these changes.
- If original parts that came with the bike are removed and replaced with components or parts of lesser value, the buyback price will be adjusted accordingly.
- To take advantage of TPC’s guaranteed buyback program, the bike must be submitted within 18 months of purchase.
- The buyback value is for The Pro’s Closet store credit, but a cash offer will also be included in our response to your submission. On average, the cash value is 13% lower than the guaranteed buyback credit value.
- Final store credit or payment for the bike will be issued after the bike has been received and inspected by The Pro’s Closet.
- This offer applies only to Certified Pre-Owned bikes purchased from The Pro’s Closet.
- For more information, including important legal terms that apply to this program, please see our Terms of Service.
Selling or Trading your CPO bike.
When you buy a Certified Pre-Owned bike from The Pro’s Closet, we work hard to help ensure you love your ride. Over the course of your 18 months of ownership, we’re here to help you find the next one. Your trade-in value is always listed in your account at www.theproscloset.com. That said, if you decide you’d prefer to sell the bike back to us rather than trading for the next one, we will promptly issue payment at the bike’s cash value, which is 13% lower than the trade-in value on average. How does this work?
- After your first 30 days of ownership (TPC offers a no-hassle return policy for the first 30 days), your bike’s trade-in value will populate in your account at www.theproscloset.com.
- The bike’s trade-in value will be updated every month until eligibility expires after 18 months.
- When you decide to purchase your next ride, you can initiate the trade-in or selling process through your account at www.theproscloset.com.
- Any upgrades you apply to your bike will be examined by the TPC buying team and the trade-in price will be adjusted accordingly.
- After reviewing your submission, our buying team will reply with an offer expressed in three terms:
- Guaranteed buyback for store credit: Gift cards redeemable at The Pro's Closet are issued within two business days of item arrival and inspection. However, given the low quantity of our inventory, we understand you may want to buy and sell at the same time. In this case, please make your purchase and once we receive and inspect your bike, we will issue a refund for the value of your bike.
- Trade-UP: Vouchers redeemable at any of our Trade-UP partners are issued within two business days of item arrival and inspection.
- Cash Offer: You have the option of a PayPal payment (no fee to you). PayPal payments are sent directly to your account email and are issued within two business days of item arrival and inspection.
- Once we’ve received and inspected your bike, we will process your payment.
Need help with that next ride? Reach out to the TPC Ride Guides at (866) 401-9636 or firstname.lastname@example.org