When you buy a Certified Pre-Owned bike from The Pro’s Closet, we work hard to help ensure you love your ride. Over the course of your 18 months of ownership, we’re here to help you find the next one. Your trade-in value is always listed in your account at www.theproscloset.com. How does this work?
- After your first 30 days of ownership (TPC offers a no-hassle return policy for the first 30 days), your bike’s trade-in value will populate in your account at www.theproscloset.com.
- The bike’s trade-in value will be updated every month until eligibility expires after 18 months.
- When you decide to purchase your next ride, you can initiate the trade-in or selling process through your account at www.theproscloset.com.
- Any upgrades you apply to your bike will be examined by the TPC buying team and the trade-in price will be adjusted accordingly.
- This offer applies only to Certified Pre-Owned bikes purchased from The Pro’s Closet purchased and submitted from the contiguous United States.
- After reviewing your submission, our buying team will reply with an offer for store credit:
- Guaranteed buyback for store credit: Gift cards redeemable at The Pro's Closet are issued within two business days of item arrival and inspection. However, given the low quantity of our inventory, we understand you may want to buy and sell at the same time. In this case, please make your purchase and once we receive and inspect your bike, we will issue a refund for the value of your bike.
- In some instances, our buying team may also extend the following offers:
- Trade-UP: Vouchers redeemable at any of our Trade-UP partners are issued within two business days of item arrival and inspection.
- Cash Offer: Cash offers are paid via PayPal. Paypal payments are sent directly to your account email. Payment will be issued within 5 - 7 business days of item arrival and inspection.
- Once we’ve received and inspected your bike, we will process your payment.
Need help with that next ride? Reach out to the TPC Ride Guides at (866) 401-9636 or send us an email.